Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Age Is Just A Number

Gone are the days of my youth....thankfully so! It was a hard time for me with lots of lessons from the school of hard knocks. Now, taking what I’ve learned, I am enjoying life. In case you are feeling old, and need a boost, here are some of my favorite sayings about age:

1. You’re as young as you feel
2. Here’s to you Mrs. Robinson
3. Age is just a number
4. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.
5. Age is something that doesn’t matter; unless you are a cheese
6. A woman has the age she deserves.
7. Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
8. Wrinkles merely indicate were the smiles have been.
9. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
10. You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.
11. A woman’s always younger than a man of equal years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I have one to add:

You should measure your life not by how much you love, but how much you are loved!

I think you're in good shape!

Love,
Amy