Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mia Madre y mia cognata arrivata!

This is a busy week! I returned from Rome, late Monday evening and had school on Tuesday morning. Tuesday afternoon I spent doing laundry and housework in preparation for a visit from my Mother and sister-in-law, Kelly.

Mom and Kelly flew into Rome, so after school on Wednesday, I took the train back down to meet them at the station and accompany them back to Florence. Everything went smoothly for them with only one snag. Two pieces of their luggage were left behind in London Heathrow. This seems to be a common occurrence. Between them, Will, Nick, and I, 75% of us had lost luggage. Will, who traveled direct on Delta with only one connection had no lost luggage. Anyway, the luggage arrived in Rome, only 1 hour after they did, so they waited on it, and we got back into Florence at 7:30 p.m.

While they are here, my postings might be sporadic while I visit with them and show them the city. Stay tuned!

No comments: