Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nick "Struts" His Stuff




Because this is my blog, and I can do whatever I want to on it, even if it doesn’t concern my adventures in Italy, I am going to. My youngest son Nick is in Fashion Design School in Tampa, Florida at International Academy of Art and Design. He has been there since October of 2005.

Every year, the school holds a Fashion Show at the Tampa Convention Center for the students to show their work. It is a huge deal and tickets are sold through Ticketmaster and professional designers from some of the top agencies come to see it. Nick has a collection in the show this year! Unfortunately, I will not be there to see it, and I am so disappointed about that, but so proud, I just had to share it with you all.


He focuses primarily on menswear and his collection in the show is denim. He was asked by the school to be "the face of IADT" on their upcoming school catalog where his bio will be featured. He has been asked in conjunction with this show to do interviews for local radio and TV stations.
See more here: www.moretv32.com/strut/index.html


The St. Petersburg Times also will be doing an expose on Nick in their upcoming Arts section before the show! Isn’t that terrific? The photos are some that have been taken for promoting the Fashion Show. I am so proud!

No comments: